Friday, July 17, 2009

The end of this summer session

Well, this day seemed so far away just twelve days ago. That day was pretty exciting, but the next day - when everything started sinking in - was a little nerve-wrecking. Funny thing is, all of these people whom I thought more knowledgeable than I, were thinking the same thing. Well, some of them were.
This was a incredible two-week stint. I have learned so much that I think I will not realize half of it for a month or so. I have been trying to think of adjectives for my classmates, and some little thing that I can remember them for ... still working on it.
Everyone is so thoughtful and diverse. Many are intimidating without meaning to be, but others are so kind you think of them and smile.
I hope we get to work together during the winter course - now that we know each other, distance is no issue!
Hey, join our Facebook group! And start posting things ...

No comments:

Post a Comment