Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Update - It's About Time!

Blogs are funny things. I created this because it was required for my Masters course. I used it when we learned about managing and building computer networks, used it to reflect on learning from leaders in education, and I used it to document and reflect on my experiences in Dominica where I completed a capstone project for the masters program.

By Karmafist,GeorgeMoney (en:Image:Missing_barnstar.JPG) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons
After that, outside a handful of posts, I fell of the face of the world. Even though I had the best intentions to regularly post!

Yet I feel blogging is a wonderful way to reflect on our lives, both professionally and privately.

So here I am, once again, committing myself to blog once a week. I want to share all the things. The trials and celebrations of being a mother, of being an instructional coach, of being a member of society.

Stick with me, those who are still here, I still have stories to tell and experiences to share. And I intend to share them regularly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment